Monday, March 15, 2010

23 weeks and 4 days

I'm 23 wks and 4 days today. Been doing the modified bedrest for a few days now. The hardest parts have been limiting my trips up and down the stairs and getting my morning rest in. I'm supposed to lay down for two hrs every two hrs. Afternoon and evening are going fine because Jozey naps in the afternoon and Adam is home in the evening. Morning is a little rougher. Jozey is wide awake and wants to play. Love to play with her but I can't for too long. My mother in law came over this morning to help and of course Jo was as calm as could be and I would've been fine alone. Always seems to work out that way doesn't it? Jo enjoyed seeing her mamaw anyway.

Teresa has gotten quite a few people say they are willing to bring us dinner. We appreciate it so much. My mom is coming over Wednesday to help me finish putting some baby clothes away and do some final organizing. I have a feeling this exhaustion isn't left over from my procedure and hospitalization, it's just here to stay. I hate missing church and other activities, but there isn't much we can do in a two hr time span.

I'm up to 30lb weight gain so far. I feel much bigger. When I'm up my belly is super tight. It's much looser when I lay down. The dr put me on Indocin to relax my uterus. Not sure how long I'll be on it.

Well I better go check on Jozey. Doesn't sound like there is much napping going on in there :)

(Have a dr appointment Friday morning. Pray for big babies!)

1 comment:

  1. I bet that it really hard to try to take it easy while caring for a toddler. Sounds like you are doing pretty good at juggling taking care of her and getting the rest you need for your other 3 babes. Keep up the good work. Hope all is well on Friday! Looking forward to your next update. Still praying!

    ReplyDelete