Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Going Home!!!

Ultrasound earlier showed that cervix is still great. Still not quite sure if it was an amniotic leak or not, but if it was it either sealed off or one of the other sacs is sealing it. Layla's fluid is a little low, but he doesn't think she's leaking. It may be from the med I'm on to relax my uterus so he switched me to a different med. I'm getting some iv fluids now, will get my second steroid shot at 8, then we can go home. I already had a drs appt for tomorrow, so he's just gonna recheck things then. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers and for letting me rest. I usually love visitors but just wasn't up for it today.

1 comment:

  1. I've been following you for a while and I just wanted to stop and say that I'm so glad things look good and they sent you home. Keep on keepin' on. And don't worry about what others think - do what you need to do and everyone will catch up in time.

    ReplyDelete