Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Accepting Meal Help

We're accepting help with meals now. I just think Adam is going to quickly get overwhelmed if we don't do this. We're gonna start with Monday, Wednesday, and Friday dinners and see how it goes. DO NOT feel obligated! We appreciate anyone who wants to help. It doesn't need to be anything fancy, even ordering us a pizza or picking up chinese from the place close to us will help. Teresa Abney is our wonderful food coordinator. Her cell phone is 937-609-1318. Her email is Teresa.Abney@workflowone.com. You can contact her either way. Thanks in advance for everyones generousity.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Marilee :) I didn't know how else to get a hold of you :) But, I am bringing your dinner tonight!.. I will be there anywhere between 4 and 5.. see you then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the yummy dinner Amanda!!! There was so much we shared with Mom and Dad. Hope that was okay? I need that chicken recipe. Mom and I couldn't quite figure out what was in it.

    ReplyDelete