Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hospital Day 10

All of the babies did well on their non stress test today. I slept great last night. Didn't really get up till after 9. Yesterday afternoon my dr from Kettering, Dr. Saldana, called to check on me. He still feels the best thing for layla's situation is for them to be born next week and not wait a lot longer. He said he is keeping my csection slot for Friday morning at 8:30 and if I can get transferred there at least two hrs before he will deliver them that day. So my plan is to try to get transferred back there on Thursday when I turn 30 weeks. I've told a couple nurses and drs and they all seem to understand that I want to be with my dr that I trust. Nothing else new or exciting happening. Just resting lots. Thanks for the continued prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Glad things are still going well for you & the babes. And that's great that you were able to get some rest. Sounds like you are a little more comfortable with things than when I visited the other day...I'm glad! We are still keeping you all in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Mar! It's good to hear you are able to get some good sleep and rest :) still praying :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Emily's aunt, and I was in a similar situations with my triplets. I needed to be transferred for delivery, but my doctor didn't have privileges at the other hospital. I wanted my doctor to deliver, to make a long story short, my doctor received emergency privileges to go to that hospital and deliver my triplets only. If you want your doctor to deliver, maybe he could get the emergency privilege to deliver yours. Just a thought. I wish you the best of luck.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete