Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Don't want to go into too many details right now, but a dr that we had met literally ten seconds before and was looking at my ultrasound for the first time, jumped to a worst case scenario situation for Layla with no concrete evidence just his suspicion. He presented it to us very coldly and like we should just give up. I talked to the dr I've had all along who has been handling triplets and those with growth problems as well for a long time and he sees no reason to assume the worst. Please pray for little Layla. We know God is in control and are continuing to turn it over to him.

6 comments:

  1. stevianne williams.April 21, 2010 at 6:14 PM

    marilee,
    first of all i want to say that i love you.
    i also love your babies and i dont even know them yet. :)
    i know its hard but keep your faith up in God. :) it will all work out.
    i continue to pray for all of you everyday.
    i love you all and i hope to see those babies soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you and all your babies. Keep faith in God please let me know if I can do ANYTHING my mom said hello as well and she loves ya and is thinking bout all of you. I continue to pray everyday and frequently for your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me guess, Dr. Ed Spitzmiller? If so, yes he presents himself as a "jerk" initially and jokes and isn't exactly "gentle" with his words.

    However, the man knows his stuff. I hated him at first, thought he was careless and inappropriate. But, we developed a "love-hate" relationship and I completely trusted this man by the end of our NICU stay.

    God is in control. He put you there for a reason. Praying for peace and comfort now. If they are saying Layla is severely IUGR, with low or no levels of fluid, it's okay. I've seen MANY babies born with this severe diagnosis. Hang in there Marilee, you've made it so far and the Lord is on your side!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marilee
    I continue to pray for strength for you, Adam and Jozey. God is in control and he will take care of you and the babies. Trust in him and continue with your faith. Praying for all.
    Love
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Praying for you and the babies.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you and keeping all of you in my prayers.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete