Wednesday, April 14, 2010

28 weeks

I had my 28 week drs appointment today. All of the babies are gaining weight. Errol is up to 2lb 4oz, Avery is 2lb, and little Layla is 1lb 8oz. Layla's amniotic fluid is back up. She is the main concern right now. The bloodflow to and from her brain is good, but the flow through her umbilical cord is getting sluggish. I have to go back to the dr on Friday to have it rechecked. If it is still sluggish I will be admitted for observation and possibly stay until I'm 30 weeks and they can safely be delivered. If things improve with Layla, by Friday or while I'm
in the hospital, he will hold off on delivery until 32 weeks. So we are either having these babies in 2 or 4 weeks! Scary but exciting. Lots of prayers please!!!

2 comments:

  1. stevianne williams.April 14, 2010 at 3:04 PM

    oh big mamma.
    i can not wait until they get here. hopefully by then i will have taken driving school and possibly be able to drive so i can come see you guys alot. :) keep them safe and get lots of rest.
    i love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you all. Please let us know if you need anything. We will be praying for you get lots of rest:)

    ReplyDelete