Thursday, May 6, 2010

So excited to be 31 weeks today! Appointment yesterday was great. All three passed their non stress tests with flying colors. Layla's end diastolic cord flow was still compromised on ultrasound but everyone's weights were excellent! Errol and Avery each gained 15oz in two weeks. They are now 3lb 9oz and 3lb 3oz! Layla gained 8oz which is less than them but twice what they said she needed to gain. She is now 2lb 2oz! I was feeling miserable for a couple days before my appts, but getting such good news really helped. I really think I can make it to 35 weeks now. 30 weeks was a big deal though. My next short term goal is 32 weeks, then we will shoot for 35. Having a lot of contractions, but the never get too unbearable. Hands and feet are starting to swell just a bit and sometimes they get a little purple. Reflux is probably the worse thing right now. Doesn't matter what I eat or how I lay. Took a phenergan to help me sleep last night and was still in a daze at 11:00 this morning. Luckily my grandma was her to help with jozey. Thanks again for all of the prayers, calls, and support. Will never be able to tell you all how much it means.

Almost forgot. Our friend Teresa volunteered to start meals again. No pressure or obligation, but if you would like to help you can reach her at (937)609-1318 or Teresa.Abney@workflowone.com.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys!! I cannot believe how much Layla has gained, that is so awesome, and hooray for Avery and Errol. Keep up the good work, you guys are doing great and we are praying for you to make to 35 weeks!!

    Love Matt and Joey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you have babies and are doing well. Congrats! I'm super excited for you guys. I know we don't know each other, but Patti has been keeping me updated throughout your pregnancy. Good luck!! I can't wait to read about how they are doing and how you are doing! :)

    ReplyDelete